Year-End Giving Statistics that all Nonprofits Should Know:
- Nearly one third (31 percent) of annual giving occurs in December.
- 12 percent of all giving happens in the last three days of the year.
- 53.8 percent of nonprofits start planning their year-end appeal in October.
- While November and December are the most popular months for making year-end asks, 7.7 percent of organizations start in September.
- Volunteers are twice as likely to donate than non-volunteers.
"Where there is charity and wisdom, there is neither fear nor ignorance."
- Francis of Assisi
Nashville Daybook Gets the Word Out!
Easy Press Release Distribution Includes:
Online, Email, Search, Social & Newsfeeds.
Daybook helps you present your story to the community, and then helps the community share that story across social platforms!
Career Opportunities in the Greater Nashville Area:
Job Opportunities can be posted free of charge in Nashville Daybook. Just send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Make sure to include the Job Title & an online link to the opportunity.
Interested individuals should click on the links below to review the requirements
New Opportunities Coming Soon
Who We Are
Nashville Daybook is a comprehensive online press distribution product that creates more local engagement for stories published through the Daybook Network platform.
Daybook helps you to be more productive with your time!
Nashville Daybook Audience: 70% corporate and nonprofit business professionals, 30% media professionals (reporters, anchors, producers, show hosts, assignment editors, bloggers).
Still have questions? We can help! Email us or call us (770.671.0213).
We can work with you to combine different elements of our products and services to meet your business goals.